- All inspections are completed between 9am and 2pm Monday to Friday. Therefore your confirmation time will be inside these times.
- Bookings must give at least 2 days notice for Asset Focus to attend. (Subject to availability)
- Bookings will only be confirmed when payment has been received.
- All owners must meet with our property consultant at the PCR address to open the property and allow the consultant to complete the report which will take up to 3 hours depending on the size of the property.
- Asset Focus will provide, on the confirmation email, a time the consultant will meet at the property. Failure to meet the consultant within 30 minutes of the confirmed time will result in the consultant leaving the property and the booking cancelled with no refund provided.
- The report property must be vacant for the PCR otherwise our consultant will not complete the report and your payment will not be refunded.
- Our consultants report what they see and are not to be influenced by Landlords at the property. The report will be sent as a Microsoft Word document for Landlords to edit as they please. The photos will be sent as a separate email enabling Landlords to download to their computer.
Please note that cancellations 24 hours or less prior to the inspection date will be charged at the full rate and no refunds made. This includes if our property inspectors are unable for any reason to enter the property at the time of the scheduled inspection.