Part Time Employment in Property
If you are considering working in part time property jobs, Asset Focus offers a great working environment with school friendly hours.
The Asset Focus team provides assistance and relief to Property Managers who are often experiencing a high level of stress from managing extensive property portfolios. Our Property Inspectors are therefore required to have the following attributes as a minimum:
- A high above average attention to detail.
- Excellent written English skills with no grammatical or spelling errors.
- Professional personal presentation – you will be representing Asset Focus to our clients and possibly their clients.
- 100% reliability as we operate primarily to our clients schedule.
- Your own iPad, smart phone and a reliable internet connection with good speed.
- Current WA’s driver’s licence and car.
- Be available a minimum of 2 days per week during school hours.
- Ability to comfortably use an iPad and the internet.
- A current Police Clearance certificate.
Additional requirements are listed in our vacancies and during job interviews.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest.
If you would like to register your interest in joining Asset Focus,please complete the following form.